sábado, 14 de julho de 2007

Fool

Who am I to need you when I cry? And who are you when I need you to come by? I can’t breathe enough with these tears dropping inside. The world is spinning to the wrong side. And all I can do… is fall into the ground. With nobody around… Listening to the sound… of my pain.
Who am I to need you when I die? And who were you when together we flied? I’m rolling and drowning on the floor. Can’t figure out how to open the door. And I can’t fake it… My head’s about to explode. My body aches and my soul’s wounded… It’s hard to handle this fucking pain.
Every night the nightmare comes, you’re in my mind and in my dreams. So I can’t sleep when I feel it too deep… I can’t sleep…
Who am I: To need your smile? To ask you “why?” To miss the way you make me feel? All I wonder now is if was it all real? Am I been playing the fool? Yes… I’ve been a fool. A stupid fool.


So when I asked who I was… now I know… I’m a fool.

ECB - 2005

3 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

tanta coisa pa quê?
podias ter perguntado, já há mto tempo q sei o q és... podia-to ter dito e poupava-te estas filosofias todas... mas pontos... pelo menos até ficou mto fx.
Beijos nas unhas dos pés!
Topázio

EmanuelCB disse...

Eu farto-me de perguntar mas o ppl só diz "ah e tal, és espectacular, és demais, és um espanto". eheheh

Ana Cláudia disse...

SAYING HELLO...AMIGO..TALVEZ POSSA CHAMAR0TE ASSIM...AMEI TUA POSTAGEM...COLOQUEI -A NO MEU BLOG...SE NÃO GOSTARES...DEIXE ME SABER...ABRAÇO...CLAUDIA